'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two "project" saws I Jonsered 630 the piston looks good through the exhaust side and it has spark.
I also have a west German 024 super with a scored piston and missing the carb (because the hack who looked at it lost it)

Yes the 620pw has dual dawgs yet on the 590/600 they have an optional outside dawg like husky does on the 371/372. I may have an extra somewhere I'll see if I can find it for ya.

Yes the 620pw has dual dawgs yet on the 590/600 they have an optional outside dawg like husky does on the 371/372. I may have an extra somewhere I'll see if I can find it for ya.

Thank you both.

So far iv managed to leave my 590 stock. More then handles the stock 20" inch bar and I have a 24 on the way for it. Maybe the 24 will make me want to dump the base gasket and open the muff will have to wait and see.

Thank you both.

So far iv managed to leave my 590 stock. More then handles the stock 20" inch bar and I have a 24 on the way for it. Maybe the 24 will make me want to dump the base gasket and open the muff will have to wait and see.

Your welcome. The torque increase is crazy with more compression and a MM just saying :D

So what's up guys ? Let's see some new echo videos like a ported broken in 620 one of you guys has to have one. :D

A 620P or a big jred/husky is my next saw not that I need one. But a piped ported alcoholic 620 would be a killer toy saw with a 16" bar and a square race chain.aybe an 8 pin if it could pull it:chainsaw:
Cause if it pops it's cheap to fix.

I'll get some videos my next days off, what new with the rest of the Echo-heads here? :)

Hey Reed. Just got back from a firewood trip. Went after a huge Red Fir in the Salmon River area. Got to give the ported 800p a good work out in some 40+ inch wood. It ran a 36" bar and full comp chisel chain without so much as a grumble. It was A LOT of fun. I've got a thread started over on "the other site" called [Echo Chainsaw Fun - 2016]. Hope to have the vids posted this evening:).

Back