15 morbark

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequoia20

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a beaver 12 inch morbark and its been a pretty good machine. Was thinking the mr15 anyone have good or bad reviews? maybe a lightly used 2017 0r 2018

i went from a m12r to a 2014 m15r with a CAT 142. it’s a total animal! production is 3 fold at least. major game changer. I would strongly recommend making the switch. The m15r just eats up everything.
i would not buy a gas however. they are complete junk. I did a gas demo twice and was not impressed at all.

yeah, I've read mixed reviews on the gas deals. Might help get the jobs done. Been turning work down, I hate to do that cause I used to pay for advertising. But on the flip side I've done climbs for a guy that runs a chuck and duck with 3 guys feeding it. Cheap way to get the job done.

i went from a m12r to a 2014 m15r with a CAT 142. it’s a total animal! production is 3 fold at least. major game changer. I would strongly recommend making the switch. The m15r just eats up everything.
i would not buy a gas however. they are complete junk. I did a gas demo twice and was not impressed at all.
I'd like to upgrade from my 12" chipper. Should I go straight to 18"? Pretty expensive for a new one. I'm sure it would pay for itself.

Latest posts

Back