• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 16" 3/8 total super bar small husq mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eudaimonea

Refurb Advocate
Reaction score
Asking price is 48 shipped if not too far. New old stock. I scraped some debit (rust?) Off with scitchbright pad, so shiny surface a little uneven.

1424374024352.jpg 1424374150668.jpg

Gauge is .050

It seems a little shorter and fatter than a regular 16", but im almost sure it will work. In other words i think its the same spec as husqvarna 16" .325 but not sure. So thats 60dl if not mistaken. May need a link taken out once chain stretches. Ill refund your money if you send it back though, if it isn't too bad, dont mind even if you use it to try it out .

Part number is 79412V.

I'm hoping that it's 66dl. My sugi 16" is 66dl and it would be nice if I could use the same chain. Let me research the part number quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find anything with that part number. Are there any other markings on the bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill dig up some chains. I know i have a 16" .325 husqvarna chain SOMEWHERE. Ill try it i guess and get back to you, with some pics. I have a Husqvarna 55 that ill put the bar on, cause now im not so sure what it goes on. It isn't an exact match but within any tolerances i can imagine

This bar seems to be around a 15" 64 dl .325 .050.

From my limited experience, I would say this bar is more of a universal bar than a made for husqvarna bar. The oiler and the tensioner holes line up, but it looks like the bar would fit more than one make.

I determined the drive link count by comparing it to a 16" laminated husqvarna bar with a 66dl chain as reference.
Both bars were mounted on the bar studs in roughly the same position relative to the chain tensioner whole.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Everything was flush and tight on the husqvarna bar, with the chain, but there was slack in the total bar. The slack seemed to be about 2 drive links. Therefore, this bar is mountable on small mount husq frame with a 64dl .325 chain, .050 gauge. Im calling it 15." image.jpg

Heres a pic with both bars lined up with a 16" jonsered bar, with reference to the butt end. The bar for sale is in the middle.

Strangely, the jonsered seems to do fine on either small mount or large mount frame, but just an observation that seemed worthy of mention. The 15" bar was only2.5 ounces heavier than the 16" husqvarna small mount laminated bar.

image.jpg

I can say for sure the pics show a 16" small mount husq bar and 66dl chain.Im not really sure if any of the other data is valid or not, just my own observations. And of course the bar is for sale.

but dont want to really budge much off the $48 price tag.

Thank you!

Changed title of this post to sell this total bar 15" small mount husky with a junkie chain.

This might be "a195" mount or something, not exactly the same as husqvarna, but fit is spot on. Asking price is $50 shipped if not too far. Chain is 57dl 0.058.
This is a new bar with some scratches on it, may or may not have been mounted, but never used
image.jpg image.jpg

It is actually similar to an older Windsor CJL with the almost L shaped adjuster holes. It can be run on K095, A095, etc. We have all(myself included) become used to seeing modern bars that are all symetrical. Unfortunately the new bars have become somewhat brand specific.
D005, 007, and a few others were obsoleted even though they were "universal".
Thank goodness for adaptors from guys like Homelite 410.

After posting this i realized it probably would be a little clearer if i had just started a whole new thread..

The bar for sale is 3/8 57dl 0.058 , new with some scratches from handling. The chain is JUNK but may serve as a backup. Please see pic below
1426808192144.jpg

Latest posts

Back