16 degress outsiside.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep!

75 and on low cruise here. Supposed to actually get cold overnight, so a good heat soak of the house was in order before the last load and turn in.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

It was -8 here last night here. I'm running a 30 year old ashley stove and it is 72+ in here throughout the night and today. It is a a POS compared to modern day standards, but it works. We have never burnt anything except wood for the last two years.

Yep, its been around 18-20 here for the last couple days (dips down into the mid teens at night). The 4100i has been cranking out the heat...house has been a nice 70-72 with the furnace sitting at idle...old non insulated house I might add (except for the kitchen - recent remodel). :)

7 degF outside tonight here in the Upper Peninsula of MI! While I'm burning primarily anthracite coal right now, I alternate between coal and wood. Love the very toasty 75degF in the house right now. Wifey is happy too!!:rock::rock:

7 degF outside tonight here in the Upper Peninsula of MI! While I'm burning primarily anthracite coal right now, I alternate between coal and wood. Love the very toasty 75degF in the house right now. Wifey is happy too!!:rock::rock:

I'm trying to hang onto my coal supply till Feb. Got to admit it is getting more and more tempting though.

got up to 15F here today....nice 67 inside !! Darn cat claimed the heat vent for his bed...

And I got two chords of free wood cut today for next years pile :rock:

Back