• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 1969 HOMELITE EZ AUTOMATIC, very clean, nice condition and good running.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supercharged86

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Dear Friends, This is a fairly nice '69 Homelite EZ Auto that has been meticulously cleaned inside and out, has been looked over A to Z and is running good. The Homelite bar has been re-stenciled using the originally designed artwork (ideal for display purposes only, would not likely last with frequent cutting) and wears a good sharp semi-chisel chain. The saw has new Tygon fuel line, felt fuel filter, Champion spark plug, fuel cap gasket and duck-bill valve. The point set was polished and the condenser checked using a Heathkit model IT-28 capacitor checker and is within specs. The Walbro HDC-1 carb was cleaned but not rebuilt. Compression pulls 185 psi cold and the ring, piston and cylinder look nice. The clutch shoes are nice and the rim sprocket drive (not spur sprocket) has minimal wear. Recoil spring and mechanism were cleaned and relubricated. Saw obviously has some typical wear with chipped, scratched and worn painted surfaces. The clutch cover does have a bit of damage with a crack and small piece missing on the bottom section, although still usable. The original two-tone paint scheme covers are hard to come by and hence not replaced. The pictures were taken under cloudy/gloomy conditions, hence the lousy color. $150.00 plus insured shipping of your choice. Thank you. Steve

Attachments

• DSC06891.JPG
    DSC06891.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC06892.JPG
    DSC06892.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 62
  • DSC06893.JPG
    DSC06893.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 56
  • DSC06894.JPG
    DSC06894.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC06895.JPG
    DSC06895.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC06896.JPG
    DSC06896.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
  • DSC06899.JPG
    DSC06899.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC06900.JPG
    DSC06900.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC06903.JPG
    DSC06903.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
  • DSC06904.JPG
    DSC06904.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
Just something about the growl of these little saws that I love. Video's just don't pick up the sound like when you are standing by one of them. I have two of them and I won't let them go. GLWS.

Just something about the growl of these little saws that I love. Video's just don't pick up the sound like when you are standing by one of them. I have two of them and I won't let them go. GLWS.

I couldn't agree with you more. The original open mufflers, before they added the baffle and arrester screen, sure did ring your ear. Thanks my friend. Steve

Back