1982 international hi rancher 52

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can run the vins for you...I work for a Navistar dealer (35 yrs) tell you what is good or not...
(last 8 digits)

I changed out all the tubing from the lower controls to the joystick. Changed all the filters. Flush the hydraulic fluid. Replace some hoses. And painted it

you might want to check the vin,your vin comes back to a 1110 series with a 345 gas engine......1972 pick up

on the vin tag on the door,it will give you the model number...1700,1754,1800,1900 might havs a S in front of those numbers, navistar/international was noted for reusing vins.....i will run it thru navistar again see what shows up.

Thanks Joe. I believe it to be a 1754S. On the line ticket that I have for it it says originally had a 345 motor. The truck belong to the New York city parks department and was maintained by New York City sanitation. They replace the 345 with a 392 it is stamped on the engine block

Hey spo307,
i got the line sheet to day from navistar...took long enough....
anything i can do for you with it?

Did you get the email with the lineset?
Yes I did thank you

I have 9” x 20 tires on the front of the truck. They are dry rotted I’m looking to replace them. Do you know if I could put R10 x 22” rims on the front of that to make it easier to upgrade the tires?

Back