1st fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WidowMaker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Lit up the first fire of the season...sure glad for global warming, else I'd probably be half way thru my winter supply by now...

Nah, the steam that came off the crap in Denver is just blowing ENE :givebeer:
Notice that both Denver and Minneapolis both had unseasonable heat waves during these conventions? Meanwhile, the weather collapsed in the Gulf, forcing evacuation of oil drilling rigs and now thousands of residents. Maybe the Lord is trying to tell us something. :dizzy:

I have the A/C on today it's 88 degree's. No fire here yet. It is even to hot to go out and cut. :(

the heat will ease after this week is over in your area coldfront once the convention is over.

Its never to hot for me to cut. When I cut my triaxle of 7 1/2 cord it was in the 90's. Did it in two daays . no stacking. Not bragging. JUst stupidity. got myself chaffed, could barely walk but I love to cut. Again I hope to hold off toll Oct 1-15 to fire my furnace. I just cant wait for that smell of a wood fire.

Late to mid October to start burning. Maybe a small fire to warm up on a cooler evening :popcorn: . Still have to clean the pipes and cap-just procrastinating :dizzy: .

Latest posts

Back