• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 1/2 028's $150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unionvillecountryboy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have one complete, one near complete, and one That's a little shy of half there I'd guess. I bought these to fix and use parts from, but I never got around to it and life is just way too busy. I'd like to see $150 plus shipping for all 3. I'd prefer to sell them together, but who knows.

1. The complete saw has a note from previous seller saying weak spark and 140 psi. I bought an ebay ignition that I never installed you can have.
IMG_3034.JPG IMG_3022.JPG IMG_3028.JPG IMG_3029.JPG

2. The second near complete saw says 135 psi and weak spark, but it is a points saw and I don't know much about points. Check out the pics, no brake internally.

3. The parts only saw seems to have good tank. Unsure about the rod etc.

Please look at the pics or ask questions, not trying to hide anything. If you'd like more pictures let me know. Thanks fellas.

Back