• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 Husqvarna 2100cd's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chance Goughler

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have for sale 2 Husqvarna 2100cd's. The saws are both complete and run. The fuel and oil tanks on the left saw pictured have a leak between them, so it will need sealed up or a different tank to avoid cross contamination. The right saw has a small leak from the fuel tank to the outside. Both run good, and the manual oilers work.
I can include a 24" Husqvarna bar or a 36" Husqvarna bar and chain. Asking $800, or shoot me an offer on both saws or one. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Snapchat-187142591.jpg
    Snapchat-187142591.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 116
Pictures of the top end may help.

For prospective buyers, A common leak point between the gas and oil tank is the manual oiler. 3 o-rings replaced and it may just be resolved

More pics are coming after work today! Top end, compression test.. etc. I do have a friend who has 2 Nos manual oilier assembly's for these saws. I could include one for anyone interested!

Pictures of the top end may help.

For prospective buyers, A common leak point between the gas and oil tank is the manual oiler. 3 o-rings replaced and it may just be resolved

I always thought once you get leaking between those tanks on 2100's they were no good. Had several as it's a common problem.

Back