2-man saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep it up!

Cliff, no 2 man bow saw? :biggrinbounce2:

Nice saws Jerry!

LoL...I might have one.;)

Mall 2-MG

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mac 99

attachment.php

attachment.php

********************************/ph...id=4965a7a5c7069a96aad4f8462fd42051&mode=view

this is a poulan model 44, this one now hangs from the roof of my shop/.

cliff is tha man . oh and if i didnt tell you i love the two man timberhog. i got it put together a while back and run it for a lil while . should have got the lil miss to video tape it running. but thank you for posting the pic for me. i need a few better pics of the saws.

possum my collection is way way bigger now . im just to lazy to carry the camera out to my shop and take pics of em all . an older gent told me today he had 4 saws to bring me . im like where the hek am i gonna put these at

possum my collection is way way bigger now . im just to lazy to carry the camera out to my shop and take pics of em all . an older gent told me today he had 4 saws to bring me . im like where the hek am i gonna put these at
I counted 60 downstairs today after another pickup load :)
It may be getting outta hand, cause theres probably 10 more upstairs

And going to look at some 2 mans tommorow I hope:rock:

Hey guys great pics, Bowsaw you are the man you have some really nice looking stuff there. If any of ya'll know of a decent KB7 Mercury we are in the market for one if the price is right, LP and I have let this CAD thing get out of hand. We been looking for older saws here lately cause we have all the work saws we need. The vintage ones are fun to get going and run. A good day to all.
joe

The ole two mans are some of my favorites. It is nice to put one of my sons or my wife on the end of one. I love teamwork.

Bill

I here ya man. You'd be surprised at the number of folks that ask us WHAT's a two man. It makes for some good times. They are fun to run and LP always gets the big end.

i just got a phone call from a man to go look at some sunday . long ride , but i hope i feel like going .
barneyrb has a lot nicer lookin poulan 44 than me . i wish i had his bar on mine , he has a big bow on his .

Here is my Mall 6 that I have recently put together, but have not got the bugs worked out yet. I think I'm going to have to eventually take a better picture with a good background and camera. It is a beauty though!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is my Mall 6 that I have recently put together, but have not got the bugs worked out yet. I think I'm going to have to eventually take a better picture with a good background and camera. It is a beauty though!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice looking Mall 6.:cheers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

a few shots from a couple years back

2manday007.jpg

2manday001.jpg

2manday004.jpg

2manday006.jpg

first number is runner or fixer, second is total of that model.

2-5 titan twins
3-9 titan 60's
4-6 disston da 211's
3-7 diston kb7's
6-12 mac's 1225 5-49 7-55 99
1-2 mac 940
2 IEL pioneer twins
2-3 mall 6
3-5 mall 7's
3-5 mall 10 11
reed prentice 50
craftsman 1200

have sold a few this year. mall 7h and IEL model L

do have a few others that go either way like
the homelite 26lcs with roller nose helper.

couldt find the pic but it looks like this. 42"

26lcs2man.jpg

Bout time Ric :)

Nice saws.

Maybe I need to move over that way. I mean yall have all the 2 mans, big dogs, long bars, and West Coast Mirrors! lol

The Titans have a sound of their own, and its a blast just to see one pulling 3/4" harvester through a 30"+ oak like its butter. Mulching the yard the hole time.
But I like the way the Ol Mercs sounds cause of my interest in outboards/boats

Back