2-man saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tim my friend . there are many great artists hear . hope all is well Tim I will call you soon and we can chat

You two man saw guys do some fantastic work.
I got the P41 you picked up for all fixed up and back together. I know it's not a two man saw but I'm on crutches so it take two people for me to get it going LOL.

Hornet 2 man cutting

My Nephew has never held on to a running saw before lol you could say he is a real green horn lol . He is in a bit of a ram bushing to hard on the old girl . Must be in A f--king rush ti reply to a text lol [video=youtube_share;q2fYeO_yjb0]http://youtu.be/q2fYeO_yjb0[/video]

My Nephew has never held on to a running saw before lol you could say he is a real green horn lol . He is in a bit of a ram bushing to hard on the old girl . Must be in A f--king rush ti reply to a text lol [video=youtube_share;q2fYeO_yjb0]http://youtu.be/q2fYeO_yjb0[/video]

Boy, I hear you Joe. I looked at one of my youngest daughter's cell phone bills; 3500 text messages sent 2200 received in one month.
What happened to "I like to look into your eyes" when I'm talking to you?

Another beauty you have there (the saw that is)

Gentlemen,
Glad to see The hacker stuff is a thing of the past (hopefully), this morning I am
Appealing to the experience of the great folks on here. I am very green to the
forum thing; although I cannot imagine a better place than AS. Pioneer, Both IEL
& OMC versions have been my passion for a very long time. I am the "caregiver"
to various saws ranging from a pristine model AB up to the later "P"series Peterborough
units.
My question: I have started teardown on a Super Twin (51) and realized the coils
are crumbling . Was there some discusion a while back, or can guide me through this
situation, on an otherwise exceptional example of Canadian Engineering? Any help would
be most appreciated.

Gentlemen,
Glad to see The hacker stuff is a thing of the past (hopefully), this morning I am
Appealing to the experience of the great folks on here. I am very green to the
forum thing; although I cannot imagine a better place than AS. Pioneer, Both IEL
& OMC versions have been my passion for a very long time. I am the "caregiver"
to various saws ranging from a pristine model AB up to the later "P"series Peterborough
units.
My question: I have started teardown on a Super Twin (51) and realized the coils
are crumbling . Was there some discusion a while back, or can guide me through this
situation, on an otherwise exceptional example of Canadian Engineering? Any help would
be most appreciated.
I've corrected two on old Malls by covering them with a layer of high temp RTV silicone - really work it into the cracks if possible - and smooth it out as best you can. Be sure to leave the plug wire connection clean. When cured, I did a couple wraps of good electrical tape. So far so good but I haven't run them a lot.

I am not sure where to put this but a friend of mine called this afternoon and said there was a lady her husband died and she was needing money , but she has two mercury two man saws , with 4 ft bars , she said they are runners , and he said she had a stihl 090 what would they be worth , and who would be interested

Back