• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2 N.I.B. Stihl MS460's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 609960

Just picked these up today and figured I better share! Ended up having a 3rd one He forgot about so picked it up too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget to get all the rubbers changed out lol.
Those look sweet, gas and go:chainsaw:.

I always love it when folks say...I can get it cheaper down the road......... Well just go down the road then.
Me too, especially when they come back and tell me they want whatever it is I was selling because the other guy was a liar, or the pictures were from three years ago, or because the other one didn't have the options, hrs, blah blah blah. I've heard a lot of them over the yrs, I just repsond kindly and make the sale, they usually come back again or refer other Which is very nice.

View attachment 609960

Just picked these up today and figured I better share! Ended up having a 3rd one He forgot about so picked it up too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice score. Rock on with the new saws. These should work right into a Halloween juggling theme. OOPS! Halloween was yesterday.

Back