2 Stage 16GPM pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jared a

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am in need of a new 2 stage pump for our home made log splitter, I was looking at internationalhydraulicsus website and they carry the brand extreme. Was just wondering if anyone has had experience with that brand, the price seemed real good to me.

It is one of the many recently imported brands that have only been on the market for a few years.The imports which usually have a aluminum body
have not been around long enough to tell how durable they are.

i have a northern 22 gal per min pump with 100- 150 hours on it.works great on a 11 hp honda.

splitez.com I got a splitter valve & cast iron 16 gpm pump for $130.
They have a e bay store That's how I ordered. Good luck from Wv

+1 for splitez.com. I got the Haldex Barnes 2 - Stage log splitter pump 1" Tube inlet 1/2" NTP Outlet Cast Iron NO.250 for my splitter from them.

splitter-28.jpg

JT

Thanks a lot, now I see why there is such a difference in price between that one and Northern.
If you get a hey pump be sure it steel you try to save money on pumps it will cost you down the road I am speaking from exsp. You can go to a three stage pump for just a little more which is 18 gpm I built a electric splitter with a 5 hp and a three stage pump if I don't watch it I can bend the I beam on knots

Thanks alot for the replies, Ill check that site out, price seems great, nice splitter j thornton!

Back