• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2 Stihl 026's, 357xp, 266xp, 575xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DexterDay , a broken car may be keeping me from taking advantage of this sweet deal. Lost a water pump on my high-mileage Mazda Millenia the other day, and the car got WAY too hot. slapping a water pump on it, and trading in the next few days, may need to use what I would like to be giving you for the saw to apply to new/used car. :mad:

@DexterDay , a broken car may be keeping me from taking advantage of this sweet deal. Lost a water pump on my high-mileage Mazda Millenia the other day, and the car got WAY too hot. slapping a water pump on it, and trading in the next few days, may need to use what I would like to be giving you for the saw to apply to new/used car. :mad:

I wish you would send the money to me :) lol

But @epicklein22 is the one selling this saw.

Following saws are up for sale and ready for work. I fixed all last winter and fired all of them up this week, so some of you may recognize a few of them:

Stihl 026: New 20" bar and chain (.325), new carb kit, fuel line, impulse line. Starts and runs fine. Air filter cover doesn't lock though. $200 firm

Stihl 026: New 18" bar and chain (3/8"), new carb kit, fuel line, impulse line. Starts and runs well. Air filter cover doesn't lock. There is a crack in the clutch cover too. $200 firm
Would you sell the 026 (.325 one) without the bar? My 026 has a scored piston( I'm not up to fixing it myself) ---I have 3 bars and chains already-- How about $ 160 without the new bar and chain? Thanks

Would you sell the 026 (.325 one) without the bar? My 026 has a scored piston( I'm not up to fixing it myself) ---I have 3 bars and chains already-- How about $ 160 without the new bar and chain? Thanks
I don’t even understand. Look at the dates on the post brother.

It hard to part with such nice machinery, and some of the prices for parts on ebay are absolutely obscene, and frequently not properly listed. It might be worth more to you as parts (or part it out (sad)). Only an opinion, but I would keep it.

Back