2 stroke fuel mix for big block saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuskyP

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
What is the best fuel ratio to ensure the bottom end of the big block saws (like the 395 and 660) have sufficient lubrication?

All these ratios and brands mean ONE thing. Tune your saw or blow up. A well adjusted saw can over come many problems, but a poorly adjusted one with good oil will still blow up. Thanks
Yes Sir! I turned my saws today with a tach. They are dialed in and running great. Thanks so much! They enjoy the 32:1 cocktail.

Yes Sir! I turned my saws today with a tach. They are dialed in and running great. Thanks so much! They enjoy the 32:1 cocktail.
I am almost never wrong with more than fifty years of experience. I know the tell tale signs of a perfect running engine. I know when an engine is just a touch too lean or rich what could go wrong. So I take the plug out to see just to find it is about perfect. Then some thing is not perfect so I take the plug out to discover it is running way too lean or. So grab a scrench or plug socket and check your plug it will give you the rest of the story. I love engine work but hate it when I find avoidable problems. No I really really hate it when I am the one to blame. Thanks

Back