2-Stroke Mix Oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why in the world do people keep bringing up alcohol free gasoline.
Alcohol effects rubbers and carbs.
And it draws water. So when old it will pick up so much water out of the air, the ethanol and water separates from your gas.
Now you are at risk filling your apliances with water (droplets).
Like I said, I don't use my two stoke gas for months sometimes.
An other factor is that in Germany you can get ethanol free almost everywhere for not much more.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Amsoil Saber 45-50:1 in Efree fuel is my go to. Doesn't stink like burning plastic like Stihl oil also it turns the fuel bright blue. Which is good

It's hard in New Zealand to even find ethanol fuel especially for us down south island. Feel sorry for you buggers the flip side is we pay through the nose for it
You must have a weak corn lobby.

I laugh at the fact that the only place in town that sells ethanol free here is a gas station at the farmer co-op.

Schaeffer's 7000 at 32:1. Red armor ran fine at 40:1 and I've ran muereyama?? at 40:1. Since getting a ported 7910 I've switched everything to Schaeffer's 7000 at the builders suggestion.

Schaeffer's 7000 at 32:1. Red armor ran fine at 40:1 and I've ran muereyama?? at 40:1. Since getting a ported 7910 I've switched everything to Schaeffer's 7000 at the builders suggestion.
What does he know? It's your saw, run what you want!

My local Stihl dealer lives beside the local airport.
He buys 103LL aviation fuel at the airport and sells it in his shop.
$7.50/gal!!!!!

Yall should have been around when you ran 30 wt motor oil at 16 to one , now they smoked and smelled like oil burning too lol

Haha I know an older guy with a victa 2 stroke mower. He mixes his fuel by the amount of smoke. He grabs what ever oil is closest and pours in a guesstimate and starts mowing and adds more if he is not satisfied with the smoke lol. No joke a victa will run on the worst fuel you could imagine

Latest posts

Back