• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 wicked work saw 372 cylinders with squish band cut

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
ive got 2 really nice 372xp old school 50mm cylinders that I have cut the squish band on and cut the base. NO PORT WORK HAS BEEN DONE. this is cut squish and base only. they will include a new single ring 372 meteor piston and base gasket along with the cylinder. im selling these for $225 shipped. price is firm!!!

Will you trade for mini macs?i have at least $500 worth.you'd have to come and get them or pay shipping on them and pay for shipping the cylinders too.gonna be expensive so you might as well just come pick them up.:laugh:

This is very tempting

it's tempting but what's the reason why you can't buy one today. i want to know cause i need to write it down on the skippy spread sheet with the other 2000 reasons why you couldn't buy said saw, said parts, or said bars LOL :D just teasing chris. had to take a stab there. been in the whisky tonight ;)

it's tempting but what's the reason why you can't buy one today. i want to know cause i need to write it down on the skippy spread sheet with the other 2000 reasons why you couldn't buy said saw, said parts, or said bars LOL :D just teasing chris. had to take a stab there. been in the whisky tonight ;)
i have a 365 special with an aftermarket cylinder/piston on it-what would be the cost if i sent it to you and you installed the 372 cylinder/ piston on it?(assuming it will fit-i believe it will) thanks!

A recent purchase . I have bought plenty saws .

i have a 365 special with an aftermarket cylinder/piston on it-what would be the cost if i sent it to you and you installed the 372 cylinder/ piston on it?(assuming it will fit-i believe it will) thanks!
yes this will fit but it needs to be ported before its installed. when cutting the squish and base on a 372 the exhaust and transfers have to be raised back up just to get to stock numbers

For us not so saw savvy guys, what does this achieve other than higher compression versus a non-cut and lowered squish cylinder? I believe that higher compression provides more torque, but is there enough NOTICABLE power difference if the cylinder isn`t ported? I just received a meteor kit and then you posted this. So the wheels are turning as to if I should FleaBay mine and buy this…

Latest posts

Back