• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 wicked work saw 372 cylinders with squish band cut

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive never ran one that wasn't ported after cutting the squish band and base so I cant give any advice there. it would have more intake timing and less exhaust timing so id say it would have massive torque

I purchased a cut-squish-band, ported cylinder from Terry for my 385. It is now extremely ill-tempered. 200 for professional porting is a bargain. Your buddy with a 461 won't know what hit him.

A recent purchase . I have bought plenty saws .

Ok I believe you but what's the ratio of for sale threads you posted in saying you could, should, would opposed to the amount you actually bought. I'm gonna say 1000:1 and everyone know that's not a good mix Chris. Most guys won't even run 100:1 or 50:1. :D

Ok I believe you but what's the ratio of for sale threads you posted in saying you could, should, would opposed to the amount you actually bought. I'm gonna say 1000:1 and everyone know that's not a good mix Chris. Most guys won't even run 100:1 or 50:1. :D

I believe his ratio in the Christmas thread was a bit different...

Terry, I'm in the not so savvy gang. These jugs are sort of "raw material" for guy's wanting to do their own porting but maybe don't have a lathe to do the machine work? Or am I wrong, and this is bolt on performance "as is"? Glad your getting back up to doing stuff.... DW

Back