2 wild things on my wall (not what you're thinking)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Went out cutting and had the saws apart for cleanup...walked the Husky over to hook it back up on the wall...and that hook was occupado. We agreed that he will guard my saws and i won't cut his head off.
dc41cf1dd8c1a11aaddbf3eee001972e.jpg
95042fa80ea7724ef4e1736e2924b641.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Snakes yikes snakes. Rodents and insects attract snakes.

I was going to say that “wild thing” was a pitcher for the Indians, Charlie Sheen.........lol

Snakes yikes snakes. Rodents and insects attract snakes.

I was going to say that “wild thing” was a pitcher for the Indians, Charlie Sheen.........lol
And its weird...never see any evidence of any rodent activity at all, none. I do have bats living under my eaves but they shouldnt be accessible from inside.

Grey rat snake, yes. Very docile, constrictors, very hard to make them bite. This one let me pick him off the wall and carry him outside like...totally unconcerned with what was going on.

When i was in High School this was THE car...but at $57k it was so far out of reach...it was a dream that took 16 years to realize. Never thought id have a car that can run to 60 in 3.9 seconds and get 30mpg...

Back