$200 Husqvarna, worth it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adhuffman9

Reaction score
I found what the current owner refers to as a "350 model" Husqvarna chainsaw which he says has a 52cc powerplant. It's been used twice and appears to be almost brand new. Can someone tell me if this saw is worthy of the $200 price tag? Unfortunately, no other info has been provided about the saw.

I just bought a 575xp for just a little more than that. It is not like new but I bought from a repair shop for the P/C and labor cost.....Seems a little high to me....

I love a 350. $2-250 is the going rate used here. If it's been used twice, that's a good deal IMO. Certainly not overpriced.

If you are going to pay that much for one make sure it has the three bolt muffler on it.

To the OP:

If the 350 has the bar and maybe a few goodies, the 200.00 isn't bad. The good news is, when a used saw this size hits the 200 dollar mark people start thinking about a new saw. With that in buyer's minds, the seller won't move it too quickly if he is firm on the price.

Good saw for the money IMHO. :msp_thumbup:

Back