• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2003 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this saw is still available boys. have not heard from Alaskan at all besides his messages here.

kill switch lever has been replaced. seems everyone interested had a major problem with that. $400 shipped PHO $450 shipped with the bar and chains. i'm in no rush to sell it now.

if someone wants it,go for it! i'm in no hurry. it was -35 this morning!

if you are in no rush then you shouldn't have even posted. tire kicker you are! probably the worst i've seen on any forum. i am not picky, a little communication goes a long way. you can take your business elsewhere thank you!

$375 shipped PHO and this thing can sit at that price til it sells. have a use for the bar and chains so decided to keep them but might still work them in if a guy really wants them. remember that it will cost about $60 to ship from me and the price is shipped. not needing money at all but would still like to move it for the added space on the shelf. trades welcome!

$350 shipped PHO to move this one. i got it all boxed up. just needs a label :) everybody's all hot'n'heavy on the 346 but i'd take a 357 over one anyday. this is my final price drop. i'll keep it for any less.

Back