2005 ALC Boom/ Hydraulic Fluid/ Filter change

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pignuthickory

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi Community, I just purchased a used 2005ALC rear mount "Sweet Boom". I know the company no longer exist.Need to change hydro fluid and filter....maintenance manual recommends Dextron type 3 ? I assume this is not a good idea as it is conductive.... what is the current recommendation?... also after removing the hydro filter and emptying the hydro tank is there any need to bleed/ purge the system of air ? My old Altec an-650 had an purge switch on the lower control. I don't see anything on this unit and can't find instruction in the manual .

Hi Community, I just purchased a used 2005ALC rear mount "Sweet Boom". I know the company no longer exist.Need to change hydro fluid and filter....maintenance manual recommends Dextron type 3 ? I assume this is not a good idea as it is conductive.... what is the current recommendation?... also after removing the hydro filter and emptying the hydro tank is there any need to bleed/ purge the system of air ? My old Altec an-650 had an purge switch on the lower control. I don't see anything on this unit and can't find instruction in the manual .
Call Brian depiero at (203)589-3921. He is the son of the deceased owner of aerial lift of conn. He knows everything about all the units

Latest posts

Back