• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

SOLD!!!! 2011 husqvarna 346 xp

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
If I had the scratch I'd buy it and sit on it till October. I bet I could double my money if I cleaned it a little and put a sticker on it.

tntblaster14

tntblaster14

ArboristSite Operative
Yea I haven't been able to get the prices I want locally or on other sites lately... just sitting on a stack of rebuilt 346xp .. waiting... Last one I sold, I needed the $$ and let it for for $220... wasn't happy about that.. but gotta do what ya gotta do. Was a nice 1999 346 that needed a new seal, clamp. fuel lines, carb rebuild etc.. ran really nice too.

If you can't sell it for the price you want, definitely hold onto it... winter will come, soon.

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lol, reminds me of Game of Thrones "winter is coming".

There's another 346xp right now, similar price point. oE version with a meteor piston. So far no bites there either.

mesupra

mesupra

Mainer
It's pho but I have both 16 and 18 inch bar and chain. Used and new. Mostly Oregon power match or pro lite. I'd be glad to sell the buyer a new bar and chain combo fir an additional $30 good used for $20 shipped.

mesupra

mesupra

Mainer
It's a great deal but so isn't a brand me husky 450 for under $300. A properly tuned 450 is a great little saw. It's no 346 but if you don't mind a polymer bottom they really are a nice saw

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
Like I said, if I had the scratch I would sit on it for a month or three and double my money. But my paypal won't handle it right now. :-(
It IS a great deal!