2013/2014 Firewood gathering

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic! How did u get your camera that fast? Every time I see them I scramble for my phones camera and they're long gone! I'll try to post my last lame attempt if I can figure it out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395433687530.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395433687530.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 27
Nice pic! How did u get your camera that fast? Every time I see them I scramble for my phones camera and they're long gone! I'll try to post my last lame attempt if I can figure it out.

He flew beside me for about 1/2 mile which gave me time to dig my phone out. I sure wish I could have gotten a pic with him beside me. I was hoping he was going to roost in a near by tree. Nope, he had other plans.

I saw a flock of swans the other day and was too slow on the draw. They were sure pretty being all white!

He flew beside me for about 1/2 mile which gave me time to dig my phone out. I sure wish I could have gotten a pic with him beside me. I was hoping he was going to roost in a near by tree. Nope, he had other plans.

I saw a flock of swans the other day and was too slow on the draw. They were sure pretty being all white!

That's a great pic man!

I've also started a new hobby. This is my second carving. It's not done. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

1920590_10202801368947684_357846192_n.jpg

Well, I've been busy working full time. I work at a farm implement dealership. I work on anything from lawnmowers to $100,000+ tractors. My back is doing well.

As you can see by my sig, the insurance co doesn't like my wood stove because it was probably made before UL existed. I showed it to my insurance man showing him that it's forced air and the outside doesn't get hot enough to burn anything. Still, they told me to "take it out"! I haven't cut a stick of wood this year!

I would like to get a add on furnace with secondary burn and cut my wood amount in half!

Anyone out there know of homeowners insurance that can use some common sense and not have to have the little sticker? I'll switch in a heartbeat! I've been with the same company since 1989. I just switched agencies about 2 years ago.

Latest posts

Back