2013 CT Firewood Lottery Appliication

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They changed it

As a heads up to those that plan on applying for the CT Firewood Lottery, there is now a new second part to the application form this year, that some, (ie. yours truly, among many others I'm told by DEEP), missed dealing with the end destination of the wood harvested. This new section is similar to the Firewood Transportation Self Declaration form required to transport firewood within CT.

DEP: State Lands Firewood Program

Take Care

They changed it

As a heads up to those that plan on applying for the CT Firewood Lottery, there is now a new second part to the application form this year, that some, (ie. yours truly, among many others I'm told by DEEP), missed dealing with the end destination of the wood harvested. This new section is similar to the Firewood Transportation Self Declaration form required to transport firewood within CT.

DEP: State Lands Firewood Program

Take Care

I am very interested in this since I just bought a house a few months ago and put in an Alderlea T5 insert, but I don't have any way to transport the wood! :bang: Maybe I'll apply in the future if I ever get a truck...

Latest posts

Back