• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2017 Husqvarna 390xp, rebuilt

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 117362

2017 Husqvarna 390xp, all oem parts used in rebuild except Hyway muffler. Muffler was opened under screen. Covers have scuffs and a stain on top cover as seen in picture. No tag on flywheel side, because it was replaced with oem case, top strap was broken. IMG_8574.JPG IMG_8577.JPG IMG_8578.JPG IMG_8575.JPG IMG_8576.JPG IMG_8570.JPG IMG_8571.JPG IMG_8572.JPG IMG_8592.JPG 8 pin, but can replace with 7 pin. Saw had a limited ignition module, now it has an oem unlimited module. New oem p/c, both oem case bearings and seal, oem gasket set, new oem twisty fuel and impulse lines. Ask all the questions you want, but be patient, I have jury duty this week. Will ship power head only for $600 plus shipping. Motoseal was used on case and base gaskets. Blue locktite used on case, cylinder, oil pump and muffler bolts. Saw is clean and my pictures may look better than actual saw, so I have been told. ;)

Saw is clean and my pictures may look better than actual saw, so I have been told. ;)
So I get accused of paying people to say nice things about me and my saws, must be your broke so you gotta say them yourself :rolleyes:.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nice looking saw buddy, should sell quick.
Great seller guys.

So I get accused of paying people to say nice things about me and my saws, must be your broke so you gotta say them yourself :rolleyes:.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nice looking saw buddy, should sell quick.
Great seller guys.
Poor, old, stupid and ugly. What else can be said? :cheers:

Back