• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2018 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
A good friend of mine has a very clean 2018 395xp that is stock, PHO I don’t have pictures but will put you in contact with him and he will gladly supply pictures and answer any questions. He’s a great seller and a real old school timber man. Thank you for the consideration and by all means feel free to PM me. All his products are A1 shape and top notch. Asking price is $800

Quite interested as I'd like to get back to using my 372XPW for bigger trees and put a 395 on my Granberg mill. Please email or PM with some pics and a few more details. I'm in MO so wondering about shipping.

Quite interested as I'd like to get back to using my 372XPW for bigger trees and put a 395 on my Granberg mill. Please email or PM with some pics and a few more details. I'm in MO so wondering about shipping.
You wont be disappointed!! I bought a 372xp from him and it is a fantastic saw!

Back