• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2019 562xp Husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny3411

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Saw is in like new condition, 2019 Husqvarna 562xp, comes with original box, manual, tools. I purchased this saw not to long ago for $700 as the power head only. I bought a new oregon bar and chain for it. I planned on keeping this saw, I did a slight muffler mod on it, will show in pics. If anyone is interested please let me know. Pictures coming soon but its a 2019 562xp, like new. asking $600 shipped for east coast buyers, west coast buyer will need to add some for shipping. payment with paypal friends/family. will be shipped out the next business day using Priority 3 day.

Saw is in like new condition, 2019 Husqvarna 562xp, comes with original box, manual, tools. I purchased this saw not to long ago for $700 as the power head only. I bought a new oregon bar and chain for it. I planned on keeping this saw, I did a slight muffler mod on it, will show in pics. If anyone is interested please let me know. Pictures coming soon but its a 2019 562xp, like new. asking $600 shipped for east coast buyers, west coast buyer will need to add some for shipping.
Are you including the bar and chain with the saw?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

They are nice looking machines. You should buy er, lol. I can have it shipped out right now..before noon anyhow, my post office closes at noon.
I would love to have it. If they hadn't cut out my overtime at work, I probably would. All I have is bill money, no play money.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back