• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 2077 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juttree

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm in need of a few Jonsered 2077 parts. I need one av spring, not sure if all three are the same but it's the upper right side one. I also need a worm gear, I know it's not called that on these but I think you know what I mean, muffler gasket, and clutch cover (a yellow one would be fine too).
I have lots of different model saw parts to trade or cash.

I bought this as a replacement cover for a 2071 and this was the direct replacement so it should work. pm me with what you got to trade and we will deal that way I will try to do some research on if it will work

That's a 2171 clutch cover. I'm not sure it would work on a 2077 but with some trimming it may fit.

I never tried a 2171 cover. But I do know you can trim a 268 272 style to work on them. One I did.

475425001-1.jpg

I bought this as a replacement cover for a 2071 and this was the direct replacement so it should work. pm me with what you got to trade and we will deal that way I will try to do some research on if it will work
First I'm gonna see if I've got a 272 cover to try then I'll let you know. Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the help, I just might have a 272 cover laying around. Anyone know of a different av mount or oiler gear that will work?

I do have a 625 also will that work?
Honestly I'm not to sure about the parts swap with jonsered's. I also have a couple 670's and a 2095 so I'll have to see if anything would work off of them but I really don't want to strip the 2095.
While I have a couple of experienced jonsered guys in this thread, which is considered a better saw 2077 or the 670? Actually their 670 champs.

Back