• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Want to trade 2077 parts

juttree

juttree

ArboristSite Guru
I'm in need of a few Jonsered 2077 parts. I need one av spring, not sure if all three are the same but it's the upper right side one. I also need a worm gear, I know it's not called that on these but I think you know what I mean, muffler gasket, and clutch cover (a yellow one would be fine too).
I have lots of different model saw parts to trade or cash.

huskyslinger

huskyslinger

xp390
I bought this as a replacement cover for a 2071 and this was the direct replacement so it should work. pm me with what you got to trade and we will deal that way I will try to do some research on if it will work

JeremiahJohnson

JeremiahJohnson

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
That's a 2171 clutch cover. I'm not sure it would work on a 2077 but with some trimming it may fit.

I never tried a 2171 cover. But I do know you can trim a 268 272 style to work on them. One I did.

475425001-1.jpg

juttree

juttree

ArboristSite Guru
I bought this as a replacement cover for a 2071 and this was the direct replacement so it should work. pm me with what you got to trade and we will deal that way I will try to do some research on if it will work
First I'm gonna see if I've got a 272 cover to try then I'll let you know. Thanks for the reply

juttree

juttree

ArboristSite Guru
I do have a 625 also will that work?
Honestly I'm not to sure about the parts swap with jonsered's. I also have a couple 670's and a 2095 so I'll have to see if anything would work off of them but I really don't want to strip the 2095.
While I have a couple of experienced jonsered guys in this thread, which is considered a better saw 2077 or the 670? Actually their 670 champs.