• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2100 CD - SRCARR BUILD- PRICE DROP $700 FOR ALL BUT S&H!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddguy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a completely rebuilt and worked over Weyerhauser vintage 2100 saw with no real work time on top end. Everything works on this saw, kill switch, manual oiler and choke. No chain break. No comp release, so pull it with authority or she will bite back!
This saw has alot of work done by Shaun Carr whom most should know by now as a top notch builder. Less than an hour on the OEM cylinder with a new Meteor 395 inside. This saw pulls like a truck and runs better than any 2100 I have ever laid eyes and ears on. I don't have a video yet but can do one if really needed. I do believe Shaun has videos of this saw previously on his Youtube channel also. Older video:

$800.00 powerhead only (S&H additional)
Bar and 3 chains additional $75.00

2100_001.jpg 2100_002.jpg
2100_003.jpg

I ran a Shaun Carr 2100CD with a 395 piston in it at a NY GTG. It's hard to believe it's even a 2100 the way but cuts, just on a whole new level. GLWS, its sure to put a smile on your face.

I have a completely rebuilt and worked over Weyerhauser vintage 2100 saw with no real work time on top end. Everything works on this saw, kill switch, manual oiler and choke. No chain break. No comp release, so pull it with authority or she will bite back!
This saw has alot of work done by Shaun Carr whom most should know by now as a top notch builder. Less than an hour on the OEM cylinder with a new Meteor 395 inside. This saw pulls like a truck and runs better than any 2100 I have ever laid eyes and ears on. I don't have a video yet but can do one if really needed. I do believe Shaun has videos of this saw previously on his Youtube channel also. Older video:

$800.00 powerhead only (S&H additional)
Bar and 3 chains additional $75.00

View attachment 674702 View attachment 674703
View attachment 674704

Nice looking 2100 GLWS. I have a 2100 with the same style wrap handlebar but i dont think they are that common. Any information of if this style handlebar was aftermarket or stock? thanks

I am on the lookout for a nice 562...jus' sayin', a trade of some sort may be in the possibilities.

I have a GB bar like that but it’s 32” long. Are you sure yours is a 36”? If so, I might be interested in the bar.

Price drop: $700.00 FOR EVERYTHING (except shipping). She's as low as it's gonna get!

Back