2100 Husqvarna Oiler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John from S.J.

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello just joined so this is my first post (set of two since I don't know if the other one actually went out).

So it had to be this way...

I have lost , yes lost, not misplaced, not destroyed in a glorious explosion or burned out the BRASS WORM DRIVE for the oiler in my 2100 Husky.
Please, no one ask how this happened, it is bad enough.
So I am trying to find a new one or a if anyone know if the ones for other models will fit, I have seen the ones with the dust shield built in for the 3 series they have a 4 Prong to the clutch design.
I also saw a brass one for 480 online for sale, but it looks smaller.

Need some help here.

Ok, now you can laugh! Sarcasm is always welcome, and lord knows I deserve it.

Cut safe,
John

Sorry I did not see you were from Germany. If you come over here we will get you a buck and an oiler.
Thanks, I've never hunted Nevada, have done CA, PA, MD, VA and W.Va, but never got one like that, not even close actually.

Actually I'm from San Jose, back in the days when it still rained, people there had horses, and APPLEs were on trees (actually only apricots and walnuts down there.
My family is in Maryland and Sacramento, so that would be the address for the oiler. Not where I am these days.

Take care, stay safe,
John

Back