• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2149/53 Jonsered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built one of thoet a while Ago with a 346 top end, hated to see it go, I love my 2252/53s, me and my dad use the pair I built and had ported for us the most of any saws currently. Driller Pro Saws poetep mine and Rattler did my dads., Booth great.

Up next is a? Brett and yourself always have something to sell. :drinkingcoffee:
I still have my friend's 2065. Take a look at that piston pic that saw doesn't have many tanks through it. Plus I'll throw in a new total RW bar. It would make a good firewood saw or a nice four cube racer.

That's about it for finished saws for right now. I split the cases on a 372XT last night and I have a few more projects around that I will get to if I don't sell them to someone looking first.

Yes sir, that 2065 would make someone a nice firewood saw. Keep a sharp chain on it and hard to tell from a 372. Surprised you still have it. All my saws are slow, just cut firewood to heat our home and the neighbors.

I remember that one now that you say that. I need another 24 for my 7919's, it another jred to mount a nice total on.
I sold my pretty 2065 a while ago, looked great with a total on it, they wear well also.
That Amish J-red shop east of Vermontville may have what you need. I know they had a few 24" 050 J-red branded Totals.

Back