• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2166 Very clean PHO $395 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already had a couple pms regarding this so I should clarify. The wrap handle and spikes I have available are made for a 372xp and are available on amazon for $30. Not all the bolts holes line up (3 outta 4 ain't bad). It's def from china and is probably made from materials that cause hand cancer but it's perfectly functional and very solid on my 2171. Thanks!
IMG_2747.JPG

For sure. Best value in the post right now.
Just not the best described saw in the TP right now.
Thanks guys! Surprised no takers yet:confused:
I think many guys were put off but the description very clean in the title and "Also this saw is F#$%&^G mint!".
I bought a very clean 201tc from the seller. It was shipped quickly and was as shown. Transaction was smooth
That's good to hear you got it quick and as shown :).
I ran 5 tanks thru my 201cm rear handle today, fun little saw.

Ok maybe "mint" is the wrong description. I'm not trying to trick anybody. It's not NIB. Some of the plastic is faded and the muffler is a little rusty and it is used. But I stand by a very nice 2166 being pretty mint. Chipper why is it not "very clean"?

Yah yah I get it, I go a little overboard on my FS threads...
I think your jred is much more minty than this one.
Ok maybe "mint" is the wrong description. I'm not trying to trick anybody. It's not NIB. Some of the plastic is faded and the muffler is a little rusty and it is used. But I stand by a very nice 2166 being pretty mint. Chipper why is it not "very clean"?
Maybe?
It get's old hearing guys say mint when the saw is just another used saw, heck I get tired of guys saying NIB, when it's really new with a box because it's already been opened.
This is not a mint saw, but it does appear as though it's clean as in it has been cleaned off, but that's not typically what people mean when describing an item they are selling.
For the price you have it at now I think it's a good price, just think the description is off.

Latest posts

Back