• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Want to trade 24" husky bar for 20"

Ironworker

Ironworker

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just picked up a 365 with a 24" bar but don't need it and would like to trade it and a chain for a 20" bar and chain plus $20 it is new only made about 10 test cuts with it. 3/8 .50.

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
I just picked up a 365 with a 24" bar but don't need it and would like to trade it and a chain for a 20" bar and chain plus $20 it is new only made about 10 test cuts with it. 3/8 .50.

What brand and model is the 24"?

What brand and model of 20" are you looking for?

sawfun

sawfun

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a green letter Forester that has only made a few cuts on my 372 and is nice I could trade you. It is 20" 3/8 .050 what gauge is your 25" bar.

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
I have a green letter Forester that has only made a few cuts on my 372 and is nice I could trade you. It is 20" 3/8 .050 what gauge is your 25" bar.

Don,

I'm going to guess it's 3/8 050......LOL!

JeremiahJohnson

JeremiahJohnson

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Still available

I have this German made 20" 050 on the right with a new in the box LGX. I might trade.

What is that chain of yours (looks like LP or LPX) and is it a husqvarna branded sprocket nose bar in 24"?

carltonbars001.jpg