241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
362c torque monster ! Equipped with my machined adapter allowing use of either K/N or Uni oiled filter(s)

Short bar wizard.

I had a ported 034S , THAT I LET OTHERS RUN, at GTGs that pulled a 24”....... other porters were impressed.

And that was a 2 port.

You compare your saws to......side by side?

Who has run your saws for evaluation?
Oh yeah......flabz.......

Short bar wizard. Thanks ! That’s an 18” bar in that video

I had a ported 034S , THAT I LET OTHERS RUN, at GTGs that pulled a 24”....... other porters were impressed. That’s wonderful!

And that was a 2 port. This Saw has quad-transfers

You compare your saws to...... You start stock and and mod one thing at a time , meticulously recording results

Who has run your saws for evaluation? The only person that matters ... I’m so grateful for your kind words ! Makes me desire to go the xtra mile to get that last 10% powa ! Flabz couldn’t hold my jock let alone run one of my saws !

STIHL 660 hot-woods port with 25” b/c with modded Oiler she’ll pull a 36” in red oak all day long !

Sounds good. Do you have any pics of the port work, timing numbers, or what you did to it? Curious what makes it a hot woods port, rather than just a woods port. Mine are just woods ported, nothing fancy

Sounds good. Do you have any pics of the port work, timing numbers, or what you did to it? Curious what makes it a hot woods port, rather than just a woods port. Mine are just woods ported, nothing fancy
Yah , thanks ... carb is not dialed in yet so ... I’ll be keeping that info behind the shop walls kind sir ... it’s called a “hot” woods port because it has more balls than a standard woods port and cuts quicker

That's a nice runner. Short on a big powerhead just means you can push harder and not bog down.

That's a nice runner. Short on a big powerhead just means you can push harder and not bog down.
It’ll be even quicker once the carb is dialed in dead nuts ! That saw will be an everyday cutter as is but will be wearing a JS built - pipe as needed !

Another video....another short bar lol
Least it's a different video than the same 'ol though.
Short bar ? It’s 25” (Really a 24”) minus dogs I can drop /buck a 46” diameter tree ! I’m in NY guy , not cutting old-growth redwoods in the PNW ! Most EAB infested dead or dying ash is between 16-25” on the stump ; seldom larger than 33” on the stump

Back