241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is. It needs more run time on it. New jug might have 2 gallons through it at the most. I don’t have time to use it.
They do take quite a while to fully break in and really come to life. Mine was really good when I got it back but it seems to have picked up a couple gears the more I’ve run it. Handles a 28” superbly

They do take quite a while to fully break in and really come to life. Mine was really good when I got it back but it seems to have picked up a couple gears the more I’ve run it. Handles a 28” superbly

That they do. I’ve not tried a 28” on mine. I run a 20” cannon or 24” on it.

Nfg ... this is a STIHL only thread ! Go ask Hotsaws101 about torque

That they do. I’ve not tried a 28” on mine. I run a 20” cannon or 24” on it.
24” is a perfect match for them really. I made a light weight small mount 28” bar for mine. It’s 2lbs lighter than my 2171’s with light weight bars so I like that aspect of running it sometimes

Nfg ... this is a STIHL only thread ! Go ask Hotsaws101 about torque
I’ve tried talking to him and that’s pointless. He won’t tell you nothing if he thinks you know anything. I think he seems like a very knowledgeable guy and would like talking with him sometime

I’ve tried talking to him and that’s pointless. He won’t tell you nothing if he thinks you know anything. I think he seems like a very knowledgeable guy and would like talking with him sometime
Jack ain’t tellin nobody nothin ! That’s how he makes a living along with logging work from what I gathered when speaking with him ... He builds some strong work saws - hi-rev with Torque ! Ya can tell by the SOUND !

Jack ain’t tellin nobody nothin ! That’s how he makes a living along with logging work from what I gathered when speaking with him ... He builds some strong work saws - hi-rev with Torque ! Ya can tell by the SOUND !

I’ve run a few of his. They were average to the guys in the east that build saws. Maybe he builds hotter ones. For the money I wasn’t impressed

I’ve run a few of his. They were average to the guys in the east that build saws. Maybe he builds hotter ones. For the money I wasn’t impressed
Yah , which ones did ya run

I knew a girl onetime that could Fart really loud, found out she had been ported several times.

Thanks for the reply ... I don’t think Jack goes to many gtg’s and isn’t involved in the forums ...

He’s not been in years. He has saws all over the country and some in Europe. It’s pretty easy to find any builder’s saw pretty close to you if you look.

Latest posts

Back