241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell ya what guy ... uni makes an oiled foam filter .... I’ll see if one will fit and try that too k ?

Personally I think you would be better off finding the largest surface area dry pleat filter (afe or similar) that will fit. Again most of the testing showed the oiled filters are not at all what the marketing makes them out to be. This is what the motorcycle both 2 stroke dirt bike and street guys have already figured out

Personally I think you would be better off finding the largest surface area dry pleat filter (afe or similar) that will fit. Again most of the testing showed the oiled filters are not at all what the marketing makes them out to be. This is what the motorcycle both 2 stroke dirt bike and street guys have already figured out
Well ... again , not to sound “snarky “ but in my experience ya just can’t beat an oiled -foam filter ... the original challenge was to replace the stock system with a machined - metal upgrade as the stock set-up proved to be inadequate when cutting for extended periods of time ... this is the experience of Many not just mine ! I believe the adapter solves this problem so I consider it a success ... I have associates that have been logging / felling / saw building for many years , some Decades .... when they speak I listen and the consensus among them is that for extended run time and performance the max flow (if available) is da Bomb ... like I stated in a earlier post I’ve gotten 25 + tanks without missing a beat ! One must consider that these are PORTED SAW that are moving a lot more air than a stocker ... maybe this is where the confusion arises

Omfg are you even for real this is ridiculous. Your part looks cool as hell. I’m not knocking the intake boot setup. Love it.

You’ve clearly spent a lot of time and effort. Please please just google the kn filter tests so you can see true 100% accurate data on these oiled filters. The fact that you’re trying to allow as much flow as possible makes it even more important.

Someone chime in. Am I being trolled by this guy or what’s the deal

Omfg are you even for real this is ridiculous. Your part looks cool as hell. I’m not knocking the intake boot setup. Love it.

You’ve clearly spent a lot of time and effort. Please please just google the kn filter tests so you can see true 100% accurate data on these oiled filters. The fact that you’re trying to allow as much flow as possible makes it even more important.

Yah , I started this thread so I’m not trying to “troll you “ ... unfortunately we have differing opinions/ situations/ scenarios /expectations ... maybe it’s best to agree to disagree and move forward

Yes, you're being trolled. The whole forum is.

The guy's a loudmouth douche. Stick around and you shall see his schtick in all it's glory!

Yes, you'ree being trolled. The whole forum is.

The guy's a loudmouth douche. Stick around and you shall see his schtick in all it's glory!
Hey Jackass ... why don’t ya go play in your own sandbox ... you’re stinkin up the joint ... start your own thread and I’ll come over and spew rubbish on yours , hows that grab ya ?

What’s a filter?

Stihl 025 for sale
Stihl 250 for sale
3 saw plan:
Stihl 201t
Stihl 260 pro
Stihl 460
+
Echo 600p
Stihl ms211
Sirs and madams, I can clear up this debate in a short video clip of me, Flabz, fabz, Frank Rizzio, Fwank Wizzo and momma. thankyou

yes your being trolled, Frank, Fwank, Fabz and me Flabz are in a program called jackoffs anonymous and we are working to better ourselves so we can travel down the road to righteousness. see above video and it will make everything clear as mud, thankyou

Hey Jackass ... why don’t ya go play in your own sandbox ... you’re stinkin up the joint ... start your own thread and I’ll come over and spew rubbish on yours , hows that grab ya ?
e6c88ec8-f8fc-409d-98d0-b562467bad1b-jpeg.694530

yah , I machine the parts and test the ideas myself ! This way I KNOW the results and possess the knowledge ... when cutting for extended periods the stock filter set-up isn’t up to par and I’ve proven that to myself ... yes you can replace the filter monthly at ($42 x 12 =$504/year) or put a light film of great around the lip yada yada yada ... plastic components are INFERIOR to machined metal , ain’t no two ways about that !
what i meant to say here is i pay sitnspin machine shop to make these for me. they do fabulous flabz work.

Here’s an 064 that a kind member here helped me obtain for a very reasonable price ... I’ve cut well north of 50 face cord of wood with it over the past few weeks, it’s a bit different set/up than the adapter but the principal is the same ! Again NO Fines into the firing chamber and a quick -revving responsive saw ! View attachment 694566 View attachment 694567
these are not my pictures, we use mommas washing machine for a workbench as depicted in above video, sorry for the misrepresentation.

After using for approx 6 hrs I wood disagree with your statement
some words i have difficulty spelling
would, sometimes spelled wood
wouldn't, sometimes spelled woodn't
still, sometimes spelled stihl
the, sometimes spell Da
sorry for the confusion, this could be why momma calls me a motard

Ohhhhh you’re the person who made the adapter. Well I’m not trying to dog on your product. Maybe check out some of the dry cone filters. Back when I was young dumb and childless with money for sport bikes we all used afe dry filters. Basically tons of pleats better than oem airflow but actually filtered out the gravel etc compared to k&n.
no, i'm not the person that machined the adaptor, sitnspin machine shop does that for me. sorry for the confusion

Yah , I started this thread so I’m not trying to “troll you “ ... unfortunately we have differing opinions/ situations/ scenarios /expectations ... maybe it’s best to agree to disagree and move forward

Apparently Uni makes a universal oiled-foam filter that will fit the adapter... In the interests of experimentation I will try them along with the K/N ...

Apparently Uni makes a universal oiled-foam filter that will fit the adapter... In the interests of experimentation I will try them along with the K/N ...

Dude. I have said a million times that the problem is with oiled filters. The uni is just as bad as the k&n. Check out afe dry cone filters. They make them small for the 2stroke bike carbs.

You absolutely have to be trolling me with this

Dude. I have said a million times that the problem is with oiled filters. The uni is just as bad as the k&n. Check out afe dry come filters. They make them small for the 2stroke bike carbs.

You absolutely have to be trolling me with this
why do you care so much on something that has no bearing on your life?

we have all read your argument. he obviously doesn't care and wants to do his own thing as he's entitled to.
move on man. less stress for everyone.

Yep you’re right. Just trying to help the guy.

why do you care so much on something that has no bearing on your life?

we have all read your argument. he obviously doesn't care and wants to do his own thing as he's entitled to.
move on man. less stress for everyone.
Right ! I’m glad someone else sees it too ! If you don’t like K/N or max flo / uni oiled foam filters then simply don’t use them - the rest of us in the know will lol ! Maybe you should start your own company making filters for this application - If they pass muster you will be quite wealthy !

Back