241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You also realize this makes no sense, if you send me a price through PM, what's to keep me from posting it here? Why not just let everyone know or they that expensive?
Everything is a big secret with this guy

You also realize this makes no sense, if you send me a price through PM, what's to keep me from posting it here? Why not just let everyone know or they that expensive?
Ok , one - offs on a manual lathe cost more than a batch of say 100 on a cnc lathe ... pm me or email for one - off price ... if enough interest is shown and I can hit the 100 pc mark the price per unit will come down ...

Ok , one - offs on a manual lathe cost more than a batch of say 100 on a cnc lathe ... pm me or email for one - off price ... if enough interest is shown and I can hit the 100 pc mark the price per unit will come down ...
PM sent, but i'm gonna post the price.sheesh.

Shouldn’t be much more than a case of good quality ale ! If cnc 100 batch lots ... less

Shouldn’t be much more than a case of good quality ale ! If cnc 100 batch lots ... less

Don't know if you do your own machine work or not, but I have a brother who owns a machine shop and does damn good work. He's done work for Boeing, Rockwell, and Hughes.

If you're thinking about batch work, and don't have the time and/or equipment to do it, let me know.

Don't know if you do your own machine work or not, but I have a brother who owns a machine shop and does damn good work. He's done work for Boeing, Rockwell, and Hughes.

If you're thinking about batch work, and don't have the time and/or equipment to do it, let me know.
:laughing: @flabZ

video showing installation/ removal of adapter... If permanent mounting is preferred it can be attached with suitable adhesive... If you want to be able to remove it to allow use of stock filter then it can be attached with suitable hardware

Yah , I’ve got my own manual lathe and make em by hand ... associate of mine has a cnc lathe but need to make minimum of 100 pcs ... thanks for the offer though !

video showing installation/ removal of adapter... If permanent mounting is preferred it can be attached with suitable adhesive... If you want to be able to remove it to allow use of stock filter then it can be attached with suitable hardware

Well done frank! Now this is what we call being a contributing member of the forum. Bravo! Keep it up :numberone: can we get some footage of the lathe?

I really feel our therapy is working, don’t let me down, my other brother in my head:clap:

Back