• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies. So, this is the time for selling a used $500 saw plus a port job for $1000? In that case, is it PHO? Shipping included? KY jelly included or are we expected to use bar oil?
Let’s see ... $500 Saw + $1000 port job is $1500 if your math is correct ... look at the bargoon you get for $1000 !!!!!!

A grand for a 40cc saw? Yikes !!! I wish I were man enough for such a saw, guess I will just have to be happy with my 024. Even my MMWS 346 wouldn't get anywhere close to that kind of money.
Well now let’s see ... the saw is 549.99 where I live so about $600 after payin the governor ... then $60 there and back to a porter ; + the port work package 300-350 so you are into for 960-1010 for a 241c “woods Port” from a “MMWS” guy with chicken legs ! I tell ya right now ol bird legs Saw ain’t gonna run with this one uh-uh and the stratos ain’t gutted and timing is stock so there’s more in there if a guy wanted to go in and get it ! Yeppers 1000 is a bargoon for this little ripper but I’ve decided to keep it - my favorite saw by far ... out !

Well now let’s see ... the saw is 549.99 where I live so about $600 after payin the governor ... then $60 there and back to a porter ; + the port work package 300-350 so you are into for 960-1010 for a 241c “woods Port” from a “MMWS” guy with chicken legs ! I tell ya right now ol bird legs Saw ain’t gonna run with this one uh-uh and the stratos ain’t gutted and timing is stock so there’s more in there if a guy wanted to go in and get it ! Yeppers 1000 is a bargoon for this little ripper but I’ve decided to keep it - my favorite saw by far ... out !
What you paid in (time and money) doesn't always have a lot to do with what you get back out of a ported saw, or any saw for that matter. Ask what you want, however, inflationary or overly optimistic pricing generally turns most folks away and can be seen as insulting, or trying to take advantage of someone, to other more knowledgeable folks.

What you paid in (time and money) doesn't always have a lot to do with what you get back out of a ported saw, or any saw for that matter. Ask what you want, however, inflationary or overly optimistic pricing generally turns most folks away and can be seen as insulting, or trying to take advantage of someone, to other more knowledgeable folks.
Well ... the saw in this listing has paid for itself many times over ... Should I give it away for nothing ? Or better STIHL PAY YOU to take it off my hands ???

Cmon man ! She’ll cut with or outcut a stock 362c in ash !

Latest posts

Back