• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I just bought a NIB Dolmar 5105 ripper from Carl Miller for about $400 less than this foolish price tag.

I got a key question...the OP keeps saying that this saw has paid for itself many times over.

That to me means the saw has been worked hard and may not be what he's cracking it up to be.

I'd sure hate to drop $1000 on a baby saw and have it clap out in a little while.

I'd rather just buy a ported 5105 and a 421 and head along my way.
Yah , Saw is NLA so ....

80C7D466-0352-4A4D-AE6F-95BD88CF1277.jpeg
I bought this NLA beauty the other day for half of the asking price of this 241. NLA for 20 years and NIB condition...never seen wood. Just got this NLA 064 for 1/2 the price of your NLA beauty and after some flow-enhancements it’ll put a whooping on da 371xp!

Are you playing with saws on your moms washing machine again? How many times do I have to tell you not to do this? Your grounded from electronics for one week! So I don’t want to be reading any silly posts by you junior.
Yah , that’s MY washing machine Woody ... now go clean your room ! And that’s an order ... sarge out !

I bought this NLA beauty the other day for half of the asking price of this 241. NLA for 20 years and NIB condition...never seen wood.

View attachment 685207
Your chains loose :buttkick:.
Send me that saw, I'll give it a good home, got a ported cylinder waiting for it :rock:.
You can put it in the same box as that 346xpw you are going to send :D.

Your chains loose :buttkick:.
Send me that saw, I'll give it a good home, got a ported cylinder waiting for it :rock:.
You can put it in the same box as that 346xpw you are going to send :D.

On their way, Bret! Just go out to the mailbox and wait so you don't miss the postman. Lol. :D :laughing:

I've got a Randy (Masterminded) cylinder sitting here also and haven't decided what to do with it.

On their way, Bret! Just go out to the mailbox and wait so you don't miss the postman. Lol. :D :laughing:

I've got a Randy (Masterminded) cylinder sitting here also and haven't decided what to do with it.
Doesn't seem like a hard decision, unless you are trying to keep it stock.
Did you see I tagged you on the other channel.

Back