ArboristSite.com Sponsors

25 saws for $200

RED-85-Z51

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
I bought I think 116 saws for $5 each. It was an absolute disaster. There were some good saws but nothing great. I ended up selling them for $10 and keeping what I wanted. Make sure you have plenty of room.

View attachment 884577 View attachment 884578
Damn. Those 330s are nice, ive spent alot more than 10 bucks gathering parts for mine

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

furb

ArboristSite Guru
They were all nice. I bet there were at least six of them. That might be half or what I sold off that year.

furb

ArboristSite Guru
If I bought that many old junk saws Id have to factor in divorce lawyer fees.
She gave up. I did leak tru fuel all over my kitchen Friday so she wasn’t happy about that. Today she’s complaining about a saw being in the dining room. It’s like I make it cold outside. If you are cold your saws are cold, bring them in.

Pioneer

Pioneer

ArboristSite Guru
Well, the add is down, that didn't last long especially considering it was -22 C out today with a wind chill of -30. A good example of CAD. Most of us need another chainsaw like a hole in the head, but sometimes we just can't help ourselves.

MacAttack

MacAttack

I love the smell of 2-stroke
The one resource I really don't have is time, I have so little spare time as it is, it takes me a few months to get around to rebuilding a carb on a Mini Mac.
But like others have said, those saws that sit outside or on the floor of a barn, just corroded junk for the most part.