25 saws for $200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of parting them out, those fasteners are going to be a be*tch becuase those saws sat outside. I would give $100 but only because I like partners.

I bought I think 116 saws for $5 each. It was an absolute disaster. There were some good saws but nothing great. I ended up selling them for $10 and keeping what I wanted. Make sure you have plenty of room.

View attachment 884577View attachment 884578
Damn. Those 330s are nice, ive spent alot more than 10 bucks gathering parts for mine

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

If I bought that many old junk saws Id have to factor in divorce lawyer fees.
She gave up. I did leak tru fuel all over my kitchen Friday so she wasn’t happy about that. Today she’s complaining about a saw being in the dining room. It’s like I make it cold outside. If you are cold your saws are cold, bring them in.

A sawmill closed down and sold out a couple years ago. I bought a pile of junk saws that filled my truck bed full for $50. There was 7 junk Homelite XL925s and when done I completed at least 10 066s, 064s and had a big pile of parts left. A lot work, but one part in that junk was worth the cost.

The one resource I really don't have is time, I have so little spare time as it is, it takes me a few months to get around to rebuilding a carb on a Mini Mac.
But like others have said, those saws that sit outside or on the floor of a barn, just corroded junk for the most part.

Any one have a McCulloch titan 57 for sale? Or just the carburetor for it..its a Walbro 77b. Please let me know

Latest posts

Back