254 covers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A freind of mine (log home builder) needs a new top cover and side cover (starter side) for his 254 husky.. I am in the process of rebuilding his old trusty saw for him since he does not have the money for a new 346xp. So help if you can

Het Robert, thought I saw a 254 parts saw on ebay the other day, didn`t really pay much attention becuase I didn`t know anybody who needed it. If nothing pans out, let me know, I`ve got a dealer friend who may have the parts you need, used, he is good like that. He does alot of trade with the utilities and tree trimmers, that was a popular saw around here for them. Russ

Yes, please have him work up a deal for the covers I need, I would like to go used as I am doing this job as a favor. you can reach me at 360-886-1000 and ask for Bob or leave a message or reply to [email protected] via e-amail

jokers and Robert,

i was going to bid on that ebay saw, but it went for $64, too much. I need a tank assembly, top handle, and maybe brake for my 154, same as 254. See what you can find. I also can ask my shop guy to look in his junk pile. My saw runs fairly well, but it is too ugly to sell on ebay, which i would like to do.

Roger,

check your email, Robert

Roger, let me know if your local dealer doesn`t have the parts you want. I found parts for Robert and may have what you need available. Later, Russ

Thanks jokers,

I wouldn't spend more than ~$40 for all three parts. Looking for an old saw to get them off. If you have something, that would be great.

Roger

Latest posts

Back