• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 262 KS Jug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you decide you want a KS over a Mahle cylinder let me know, I would prefer a Mahle for my dad that has decomp. Would be happy to trade you.

This project does have a Mahle (A) that I was going to clean up and match with a new meteor. Have a decomp to include and am into bartering... really leaning toward the 87/KS route for this guy.

Attachments

• IMG_5984.JPG
    IMG_5984.JPG
    866.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5983.JPG
    IMG_5983.JPG
    988.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5982.JPG
    IMG_5982.JPG
    989.9 KB · Views: 20
You are the man Doc, and I completely agree, I love the tunability of the 120, not near as finicky as the 87

If you decide you want a KS over a Mahle cylinder let me know, I would prefer a Mahle for my dad that has decomp. Would be happy to trade you.

I was about ready to do that for my dad to the 1990 ks and 87. I was going to go with the mahle decomp worst cylinder of the bunch IMO and put a dished 261 piston in it.
But a collector saved me from that.

Never tested the ks with 120 to see if I can tell any difference from 87. But that ks cyl is a hottie stock.

ks.jpg ksa.jpg

Just finsihed up on this project... thought I'd update. Transfer marks were easily cleaned out of the KS jug, installed with a new matching Meteor and compression is top notch. Saw is running like a champ. Really apprecaite the trade. Probably get board with how good it runs and decide to port it, keep me posted on that 89 ;)

Latest posts

Back