• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 266 SE complete project 185lbs $175

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIslxer

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I thought I was gonna rebuild this but I'm not. It doesn't need much. Basically everything is there. All OEM. 185lbs compression. Is missing some smaller stuff like the air filter, pull start handle and and the plastic shield behind the recoil cover. Maybe some other little stuff too. Comes with: Tillotson Carb, good working recoil, working chainbrake, good non-leaking plastic tank, good oem fuel line, extra intake elbow that was in the box with it I'll send along too. It needed intake and exhaust gaskets so I got em and will send em along along with a chinese rebuild kit for the carb. Piston looks good. I'm not sure if the ignition is good but the components are there. Passes vac/pressure test. How about $175 and I'd split shipping with you.

IMG_0805.JPG IMG_0806.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0812.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0811.JPG

Willing to hear offers on trades. Looking for dolmars, wrap handles or other parts for 7900s and 6100s. D009 bars and K095 bars/lightweight bars, Climbing spikes. I need rings for husky 350 and 357 and dolmar 6800.

Latest posts

Back