• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 266 top cover,kills witch and gas cap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I’m looking for a 266 top cover with no cracks in good condition, as well as a kill switch and gas cap with good gasket ring on the cap. This will be going on a 1983 266se. The top cover can be an for an Xp, I’m not that picky just no cracks or breaks in plastics please

I’m looking for a 266 top cover with no cracks in good condition, as well as a kill switch and gas cap with good gasket ring on the cap. This will be going on a 1983 266se. The top cover can be an for an Xp, I’m not that picky just no cracks or breaks in plastics please
I think I have a good used one. I'll get you some pictures tomorrow afternoon.

Thatbk you so much Brig that would be absolutely great if you had a top cover. I’ve been looking all over for one that’s not whooped or absolutely sunfaded and brittle looking lol

Yes I did I’m sorry Bri, the tree service has just been swamped with this huge storm we got this weekend up here in the Adirondacks. I am very very interested in the cover, anyway you could send a picture of the under side as well? And is that left forward most screw hole burnt out or is it just black grease and stuff in it. I hate to be that anal about it lol. I am trying to really decide if I want it. It looks to be in great condition. That small crack at the base just after the anniversary sticker is the only crack?

Latest posts

Back