• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 272xp, 372XPW to play with

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brand new or a few well placed scratches?
One well placed scratch on the top cover under the handle, and the front has some chips. Let me know, I'll clean it off for you, put the other bar nut on, and box it up.
Wait, can you handle a saw like this lol.

Attachments

• 20171024_144642.jpg
    20171024_144642.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
  • 20171024_144725.jpg
    20171024_144725.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 20171024_144704.jpg
    20171024_144704.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 20171024_144725.jpg
    20171024_144725.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 20171024_144830.jpg
    20171024_144830.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
One well placed scratch on the top cover under the handle, and the front has some chips. Let me know, I'll clean it off for you, put the other bar nut on, and box it up.
Wait, can you handle a saw like this lol.
Good looking saw, front isn't chippered up , is it?:D

Odd about the bar nut. I lost one on my 576 too:dizzy:

Good looking saw, front isn't chippered up , is it?:D

Odd about the bar nut. I lost one on my 576 too:dizzy:
Did you look at the pictures, I've chippered up a few :).
Not to odd, every time I take a bar off a saw I take the nut off the stud/studs lol. I only put one on, many times I leave them sit ready to put a bar on, makes it a bit quicker to set them up and then run out the door. I watch guys screw them on only to unscrew them to put a bar & chain on, kinda like my kids putting clothes on over there pajamas to save a step:laughing:.
Did you tighten it :innocent:.

Did you look at the pictures, I've chippered up a few :).
Not to odd, every time I take a bar off a saw I take the nut off the stud/studs lol. I only put one on, many times I leave them sit ready to put a bar on, makes it a bit quicker to set them up and then run out the door. I watch guys screw them on only to unscrew them to put a bar & chain on, kinda like my kids putting clothes on over there pajamas to save a step:laughing:.
Did you tighten it :innocent:.
In bushels of TBMC, what's the $

I'm assuming you've run it & that it kicks arse like all pro Huskies do

In bushels of TBMC, what's the $

I'm assuming you've run it & that it kicks arse like all pro Huskies do

There is a certain pro husky I've still not been super impressed with, it's a new model, can you guess which one.
These are great saws if you want more torque than a 372 and don't mind the extra weight, but you already know that.
If you want it you know what to do :).

There is a certain pro husky I've still not been super impressed with, it's a new model, can you guess which one.
These are great saws if you want more torque than a 372 and don't mind the extra weight, but you already know that.
If you want it you know what to do :).
576 is the smoothest Husky I've run. I:heart: mine. L
has to be the 562 unless the electric saws have now turned "pro"

Back