• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 272XPG Decal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sepia

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but I'm throwing it out there anyway. I have a new recoil housing coming from @cus_deluxe and I would like to find a new decal to put on it. It is NLA from Husqvarna. Here is what the label looks like.
IMG_20171102_122959.jpg
Or if anyone has a safe method to remove my old decal and install it on the new housing I am all ears.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks Dahmer. As far as I know, the decal is NLA from Husqvarna. However, I will contact that vendor and see if they have it in stock or can source it.

have Joe @ Sugar Creek Supply make you one. His decals are as good / better than OEM.

I have bought a couple kits from him before - they are very good quality like you say. I haven't seen the 272XPG decal, but if I send him a good image he might be able to do a custom one for me. I have a couple other decals I might see if he can produce as well.

I have bought a couple kits from him before - they are very good quality like you say. I haven't seen the 272XPG decal, but if I send him a good image he might be able to do a custom one for me. I have a couple other decals I might see if he can produce as well.
Yup. He will do it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I sent an email to SCSupply about a week ago and haven't heard anything back from him. Does anyone know if he is still in the decal business, or if his contact info has changed?

he is still in business. he is a one man band and I am sure he is busy. i couldn't imagine what his inbox looks like. And now being Christmas time frame, might be taking some time off.

Latest posts

Back