• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 288 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RanchDad

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for top cover, recoil, and clutch cover/brake assembly, and outer dawg for a 288xp. Like to trade either husky 61 or 272 parts saws. I can post pics of the parts saws if there's any interest. I'm also willing to buy if necessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this on older 288? i got a metal brake flag clutch cover in nice shape with functioning brake. also the outer dawg and recoil. top cover i would have to dig through the bins to be sure whether yes or no.

It's a newer 288. Big starter decal, plastic flag. It's a good runner but I think the guy I got it off of took out his anger issues on it.

I have a NOS clutch cover and brake assembly and a nice used complete recoil assembly

Are you interested in trade? If not, how much are you looking for?

Not looking to trade. I think I paid $73 for the clutch cover from Pantano Powersports, they are still available new. Let me dig the recoil out and take a look at it.

Looking for top cover, recoil, and clutch cover/brake assembly, and outer dawg for a 288xp. Like to trade either husky 61 or 272 parts saws. I can post pics of the parts saws if there's any interest. I'm also willing to buy if necessary

What are you looking to get for the 272 part saw? Fairly complete?

Back