• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 saw new in the box nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
new 288 001.jpg new 288 002.jpg new 288 003.jpg This is a new 288 Husqvarna with box. What you see in the pictures is the actual item you will receive. I have included a new Oregon 36" bar. The box is not in very good condition but the saw is. You will be proud to show this off. $1300 but it must be picked up here. I will not ship. You can have a friend ship or pick it up here. Mike
(530) 622-1128

Attachments

• new 288 004.jpg
    new 288 004.jpg
    848.4 KB · Views: 138
I am outta work for 2 to 3 weeks from knee surgery on Thursday. Add the no ship to it... Sorry. I like the price too. I can not.

View attachment 425488 View attachment 425489 View attachment 425490 This is a new 288 Husqvarna with box. What you see in the pictures is the actual item you will receive. I have included a new Oregon 36" bar. The box is not in very good condition but the saw is. You will be proud to show this off. $1300 but it must be picked up here. I will not ship. You can have a friend ship or pick it up here. Mike
(530) 622-1128

Good Grief, Mike.

That is really something. Where were you hiding that baby, the times I was at your place?

John that is new to me. I didn't see a big enough bulge in your pocket those times. (does that sound right, hee hee). Mike

LOL!

You were way too busy helping my youngest boy with his ability to hit whiffle balls. Well, when you didn't have him sorting fuel caps.

Are you still on the same awesome piece of land?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back